Fra produsentens eget nettsted:
The PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Iron and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Iron battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
- The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
- The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
- Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-iron designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
This combined with it’s rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
Battery Capacity: 86.4 Wh
Charging Input: 16VDC @ 2000mA
Charge Time (from flat): 3 hours
Telescope Power Port: 12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive
Car Battery Adapter Port: None
USB Charging Port 1 Output: 5VDC @ 1000mA
USB Charging Port 2 Output: 5VDC @ 2100mA
Light Panel: Red or White with two brightness settings for each color
Weatherproof/Dustproof: IP-65 rating
Telescope Power Cord: 6.5 ft (2 m) with connector for Celestron telescopes
Strap: 2" wide hook & loop strap for attachment to tripod leg & a 10" hanging strap
Product Dimensions: 7.5" x 3"
Product Weight: 2.25 lbs
Included Items: Battery pack| AC mains charger| Power cord for Celestron telescopes| Strap for attaching to tripod| Strap for hanging